The user chooses the test to be performed on the touch screen. The clamps automatically drive into position. Now the sample support is placed into the space between the clamps and the sample is placed. The sample is automatically detected and the clamps close. According the test the sample is either watered for the pre-set time, pulled out of the water and stretched till it breaks or it is directly stretched. The fi gures, curves, statistics with max, min, mean as well as the standard deviation are shown on the touch screen and can be printed. The clamps automatically open and return into start position after testing.
The software comes with the pre-installed tests as they are described in the standards. Company specifi c tests can be set as well. All the parameters like testing speed, testing length, breaking- and preload levels can be adjusted individually. The software can be set into different languages.
- Easy to operate due to touchscreen controls
- Automatic sample detection and automatic return into initial position
- Test speed adjustable between 0.2 and 330 mm/sec
- Multiple safety installations (limit switch, photocell barrier, emergency switch)
- RS 232 and USB interface
- Water or standard tensile tests
- Regular software updates
|Stromanschluss||230 V / 50 Hz u. 110 V / 60 Hz|