Equipment to measure the brightness, colour, fl uorescence and opacity in paper. Calibration Standards included. Touch Screen with special program for the paper industry.
The Spectrophotometer is a modern, easy to use and feature rich Color-QC application for paper and packaging industries and automotive supply chain members. It enables customers to analyze, report, communicate and visualize accurate color QC results. It incorporates the indices, tolerance methods, graphs and sight sources D65, C, UV ex. The device either comes with a built in touch screen or can be connected to a PC. The software supports Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Measurements: Color, Color difference, Absolute and Delta values, E for CIE XYZ, xyz, L*, a*, b*, C*,h*, u* v*, CIE, Opacity, Fluorescence, etc…
- Illumination/viewing system: Refl ectance: 0° (diffuse illumination, 0° viewing)
- Light-Receiving element: Silicone photodiode array (dual 40 elements)
- Spectral separation device: Diffraction grating
- Wavelength range: 360 – 740 nm
- Wavelength pitch: 10 nm
- Reflectance range: 0 – 200%, resolution: 0.01%
- Light source: 3 x pulsed xenon lamps
- Measurement time: 1.5 seconds for measurements of fluorescent colors, 9600 bps
- Measurement area: Ø 30 mm
- Illumination area: Ø 34 mm
|Stromanschluss||230 V / 50 Hz u. 110 V / 60 Hz|