For measuring the compressieve strength of board and currogated board.
The sample to be tested is placed in the crush platens. By pushing the start button on the touch screen (or the separate start-button) the lower plate is moved with the selected speed (normally 12.5 mm/min) up to the higher platen. The sample between the platens is crashed, the necessary force for this test is registered and the curve is displayed on the screen. After break detection the plate goes back to the start position.
- Top-quality materials and manufacturing
- Measuring range up to 5000 N with accuracy of ± 1% of the displayed value
- Touch screen operation and display of breaking force, values, graphs, static values
- RS232/USB port for data transfer to another computer system
- Windows based software, USB printer output
- Emergency push button, CE mark
- Setting of different breaking levels (as example : 20%, 15% or 10% of the max. force)
- Graph of Force/Time can be shown on the display
- Easy to use touch screen, two extra buttons for Start/Stop on the right side of the instrument
|Stromanschluss||230 V / 50 Hz u. 110 V / 60 Hz|
|PC Anschluss||RS-232 u. USB|