For the preparation of currogated samples for CMT and CCT tests.
A sample of 6 x ½” (152 x 12.7 mm) is prepared by means of a sample punch. It is inserted into the sample inlet at the top of the instrument. When the start button is pressed, it is introduced and molded by the heated riffle plates. The sample is then ejected from below and can be taken out. The riffle plates return to their initial position. It is important that the sample has the correct width of 12.7 mm.
- Energy optimized due to its excellent design. Power consumption only 200W instead of the approximately 2.000W that consumed by the horizontal machines
- Heating system. Directly heated rifl e plates. The heating is built into the riffle segments. Therefore heat transmission is very efficient and uniform. The instrument takes approximately 15 minutes until the working temperature of 175ºC is reached. The temperature can be set accurately to 1ºC.
- Test samples are introduced from above.• Standard delivery with a fi xed set of “A” riffle segments. It can be optionally ordered with one or more exchangeable sets of riffle segments. Flute A, B and C are available (others on request).
- Changing the riffle plates is very easy and only takes about 2 minutes.
- Distance between teeth: 8.5 ± 0.05 mm.
- Height of teeth: 4.75 ± 0.05 mm.
- Contact pressure of the riffl e segments: 100 ± 10N.
- Rotational speed of riffl e segments: 4.5 ± 1rpm.
- Third Hand” for correct application of adhesive tape is included in delivery (10 fl utes of approx.19mm length and 3 ± 0.1mm height).
- The instrument is optionally available with a double sample inlet for samples of 12.7 mm and samples of 15 mm (according to GOST standard). Consult your provider.
- CE mark
|Stromanschluss||230 V / 50 Hz u. 110 V / 60 Hz|